Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help! I need to book an appointment at AGPLA with a PS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kellid60's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2006
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are in Canada, but going to California in early December for a very short holiday. Dd and I have a precious few hours at AGPLA (so excited) and I think I am going to need extra help. I have seen info about booking a Personal Shopper and have decided to go this route. I wonder if anyone could please pass on a recommendation and info for their AGPLA PS, preferably their PS's email so that I can do some organizing ahead of our visit. Thank you so much! Best wishes, Kelli

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you go to the AG website and look up the Stores there is a section that talks about PS. You can also call the store directly and ask to book time with a PS and they can do that for you. It is well worth it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Michele Lyons,Personal Shopper
    American Girl Place
    189 The Grove Drive
    Los Angeles, CA 90036.
    323-602-5864 or [email protected]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •